Ford Escort MK1 RS1600 – FIA HTP, Championship winner
Very quick Ford Escort RS1600 from 1969, FIA HTP – 119,000 eur + VAT
Engine: Ford Cosworth BDG 1995 cmc, build and tuned by Jondel from UK (engine no. #372). All documents are present.
This car has
Compression ratio 11.8:1
Cam timing 103/103
Ignition timing set at 32 deg
90.4 mm bore
max rpm 9200 with max power at 8600 rpm
260 hp, 251 Nm
Car is used, but:
– got new gearbox (0h) installed after the last race of the season (Nov 2021)
– engine completely rebuilt by Jondel in 2020 and used only 4 hours.
– 3 sets brand new Group 4 alloy wheels , all genuine Minilite with size: 7J x 15′, 8J x 15′, 9J x 15′
– New fibre carbon bonnet, still in the box
– The outside graphic is also done in April 2021, and is still look amazing
FIA homologated roll-cage , 2x FIA homologated bucket seat, 2 x 6 points FIA homologated harnesses, FIA homologated automatic fire extinguisher system.
Similar time on Romanian 4km racetrack as Renault Clio Cup 4, very fast on the corners, and high top speed on the straight lines, above. Is one of a kind, and is ready for the new season right-away.
This Ford Escort MK1 RS1600 can be shipped worldwide!