Ford Escort Rally Car
Ford Escort Rally Car 1976
Group F, Finnish National group.
This would be an ideal car for a rally school, or even to be used as a daily driver.
It is road registered as 1990cc, just inspected (MOT/TUV) on 02.10.2020.
The car was last driven in a rally in 1995 and a rally sprint in 1999, since then it had been kept in storage. In 2019 the rebuild started by completely dismantling the car, everything was checked, repaired, and renewed where possible.
- Engine has 92mm pistons (6 rally sprints driven after new bearings and piston rings)
- Cylinder head and valves checked in 2020 with renewed valve springs and timing belt.
- Camshaft is Kent cams CP1.
- Weber 48 carburetors.
- Martelius XL exhaust manifold.
- Power measured on 30.10.2020 from the engine 204 hp and from the wheels 182 hp, torque 226nm.
- Transmission is a straight-toothed Tran-x 4-speed, shortened steel shifter.
- 4-link Volvo Atlas, 5.38 Dana lock. Changed to a 4 x108 bolt pattern.
- Bilstein suspension.
- Brakes are new, discs, pads, calipers, and steel braided hoses. Most of the brake pipes are also new.
- New wheel bearings.
- New fluids and oils.
- Quick rack steering.
- World cup cross-member.
- New seats and belts but out of date.
- New sinter clutch plate.
- New prop shaft.
- New hydraulic hand brake.
I have not personally seen this car and am advertising it on behalf of a client using his description and photos. I can request more photos and information if required, or even inspect the car.
This Ford Escort Rally Car is in Finland and can be shipped worldwide!
Please know that I will help you in every way possible with the purchase. I have good contacts for shipping the vehicle all over the world. If you would like to come and view the vehicle before purchasing that would be great but if it isn’t possible to come and view I will do my best to give you as much information and as many photos as you require. I buy a lot from foreign countries, so I know exactly the situation you are in.
Koskin Import OY Ltd